1. Organic Coconut Oil
We’ve all been inundated with the wonders of coconut oil for humans… but for dogs?
It’s true. Here are just a few of the many healing benefits of coconut oil for your dog.
- Unique fatty acids in coconut oil reduce digestive problems, since they’re absorbed directly into the GI track… and get metabolized into energy in the liver.
- Fatty acids which slow cognitive dysfunction
- New sleek and glossy coat by clearing up skin conditions, flea allergies and healing dry cracked skin
Can’t forget about coconut oil’s preventative benefits including:
- Powerful antibacterial, antiviral and anti-fungal agents help prevent infection and disease
- Diabetes prevention by balancing insulin
2. Organic Olive Oil
Olive oil’s a staple of every kitchen. What does it have to offer dogs?
Omega 3 fatty acids, antioxidants and vitamin E all act to naturally moisturize skin and resolve dryness and flakes
- Rich in polyphenols and carotenoids buff up the immune system and help fight off infections
- Animal studies have shown olive oil’s nutrients to link directly to brain health and reduced risk for Alzheimer’s, heart disease and diabetes
3. Organic Jojoba Oil
Jojoba oil’s like a liquid wax made from jojoba seeds. It’s well known for its skin-healing properties with canines.
Rich in antioxidants, jojoba oil helps moisturize dry, itchy patches of skin
Natural fungicide helps to moisturize and soften skin, naturally controlling bacteria and fungi on the surface
Waxy nature of jojoba oil lets it cling to dog fur after the bath, soothing skin and softening fur
4. Rosemary Oil
This century-old herb seems to have a thousand different uses—many of them for our dogs!
- Natural flea repellent (but smells beautiful and leaves the coat glossy)
- Antioxidants that reduce free radicals in your dog’s body
- Strengthen heart function and help during dog stress
The perennial plant lends its famous long-lasting scent to our dogs. The pleasant smell is a deterrent to fleas, moths, ticks and mosquitos… and can actually help kill any existing fleas or lice. It’s also known to help improve the condition of dog skin.
6. Organic Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is nature’s ‘first aid kit’. Aloe Vera works the same wonders on dogs skin as it does with humans.
- Anti-bacterial, antifungal, and anti-inflammatory properties soothe and protect the skin
- Containing prostaglandins, it helps to reduce inflammation
- Can help with pet allergies, skin infections and other diseases
isn't the power and potential of these 6 ingredients amazing?
Anyone could have a tremendous positive impact on the physical and mental wellbeing of your dog but… combining all 6 of them?
That’s why we welcome you to try KING KLEAN shampoo today—maximize the health benefits of all 6 ingredients to your dog. You’ll start seeing the wonderful changes take effect instantly.
Act now to claim your special 10% discount today!
Your exclusive offer for KING KLEAN is available only for new member of the King Kanine Kommunity and expires in 24 hours.
“Pet Wellness Inside and Out”